About Terry Leigh PhD
- Expert Mediator
- More than 4000 hours of mediation work
- Provider of health mediation to NHS England
- Supplier of mediation services to more than 60 organisations
- Author of articles about mediation.
- Provider of expert guidance on mediation to both national and local bodies eg NHS England, Health Service Ombudsman and House of Commons Health Committee
- Book reviewer for The Royal Society of Medicine Press Limited
Accredited Publications - Terry Leigh PhD
1. Do you need an external mediator? People Management, 22nd August 2019 - To read article Click Here
2. Mediation could help improve the NHS complaints system, Public Finance, 14th August 2019 - To read article Click Here
3. NHS complaints and why mediation matters, HSJ, 15th March 2013 - To read article Click Here
4. Resolving workplace conflicts, The MJ, 19th May 2015 - To read article Click Here
5. Five steps to resolving patient complaints using external mediation, PULSE, 18th September 2013 - To read article Click Here
6. Six reasons why workplace mediation matters to the NHS, HSJ, 27th May 2015 - To read article Click Here
7. Written Evidence to House of Commons Health Committee, Complaints and Litigation, 6th Report of Session 2010-2012, Volume 3 - To read Click Here
Working with Clients
A large part of Terry Leigh's business is derived from established clients or personal recommendation.
Terry enjoys excellent working relationships with his clients and is committed to providing
them with a service which is both professional and tailored to their individual needs.
View my testimonials.
Following completion of his degrees at Southampton and Leeds Universities, Terry worked for many years as a senior research scientist. This involved managing international clinical
teams and contributing towards final regulatory submissions.
Before commencing his independent mediation practice, he worked as a community mediator, facilitating the resolution of conflicts between neighbours.
Please Contact Me
If you have any questions about my professional experience or current practice, please contact me by phone or email.
Phone: 01892 457405 Email: [email protected]
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information
is provided by Terry Leigh and whilst I endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, I
make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness,
accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information,
products, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you
place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will I be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or
consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits
arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Terry Leigh takes no
responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to
technical issues beyond his control.